The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
|Alonso hopes French GP result was a one-off for McLaren|
|Messi ´not guilty of anything´, insists Maradona|
|Egypt keeper El Hadary to become World Cup´s oldest player|
|Guerrero to give Jedinak ´big hug´ for help battling ban|
|Eurovision and World Cup glory in the sights of eternal optimists Iceland|
|As long as we win, I don´t care who scores - Werner relishing World Cup experience|
|Wigan head coach to switch codes after being handed Scottish Rugby role|
|Switzerland v Costa Rica: Lang shrugs off Shaqiri controversy|
|Runners and Ryders: Watson jumps two places, Casey into automatic spot|
|Fekir offered contract extension, reveals Lyon president|
|Which F1 races has Lewis Hamilton not won?|
|Return to Sevilla would be a dream, says Layun|
|Paine: Don´t write off Australia´s World Cup defence|
|Gareca: My Peru future? I´ll give an answer soon|
|Bayern Munich´s Friedl to see out loan deal at Werder Bremen|
|Hooper out for at least a month, Folau set for hearing|
|Skoko backs former team-mate Dalic to take Croatia ´quite a way´ at World Cup|
|If Iceland go forward, we will go forward - Lada replaces longboat in Norse odyssey|
|Morata ´too expensive´ for Dortmund - Zorc|
|Hearn questions ´deluded´ Wilder´s desire for Joshua fight|
|Belgium game a ´perfect dress rehearsal´ for England, insists Carragher|
|World Cup permutations: How can Argentina qualify for last 16?|
|Bulldogs playmaker Foran out for season|
|RFU chairman offering no guarantees over Jones future|
|Algeria looking for new coach after parting ways with Madjer|
|Cahill still has something to offer Australia - Bosnich|
|Fear has discouraged Danes from travelling to Russia, says Sorensen|
|Reds rally to complete four-game sweep of Cubs|
|Arzani ready for Socceroos start against Peru – Skoko|
|Braves place closer Vizcaino on DL with right shoulder inflammation|
|West Indies hold slight edge against Sri Lanka|
|Don´t touch my Grizou – Pogba defends France team-mate|
|Yankees catcher Sanchez likely heading to DL|
|Messi is frustrated and hungry – Mascherano|
|Nainggolan the ´ninja´ Inter were missing, says Spalletti|
|Anthony fires back at Thunder fans unhappy he´s staying|
|MLS Review: New York City edge Toronto in Torrent´s first game|
|Watson shoots 63 to win Travelers for third victory of season|
|Iran contest not all about Ronaldo, insists Santos|
|Truex´s team use tricky strategy to win at Sonoma|
|World Cup 2018: England at home, Brazil´s party and exploding White Nights in St Petersburg|
|Pogba reveals ´issues´ with Mourinho|
|Mascherano plays down rumours of Sampaoli bust-up|
|Sweden winger Durmaz says racist abuse ´passed limit´|
|Morgan hails ´outstanding´ Buttler century|
|Paine to discuss ODI future after England whitewash|
|Cuper unsure of Egypt future as El Hadary nears milestone|
|Koepka ´shutting down´ until Carnoustie|
|Quintero and James plot Colombia´s way through uncharted territory|
|Federer upbeat despite shock Halle defeat|
|Journalists should round on Vettel - Verrstappen|
|Poland 0 Colombia 3: Falcao´s maiden World Cup goal revitalises Pekerman´s side|
|World Cup 2018: Cossack kids, Swan Lake and the Selecao in Rostov-on-Don|
|Maria takes maiden title in Mallorca|
|Hierro: I am 100 per cent the coach of Spain|
|Busquets recognises Iniesta´s burning ambition|
|Denmark v France: Tolisso hoping for second chance|
|Eight-try Wakefield hammer sorry Widnes|
|World Cup 2018: A panda, a tapir and a nightmare for Willy in Nizhny|
|Senegal´s Wague makes African history in World Cup|
|Cilic fights back to beat Djokovic in enthralling Queen´s final|
|Neymar and Suarez among players to send Messi birthday wishes|
|Strength of Senegal and Japan´s determination could trouble England and Belgium|
|Hamilton questions Vettel punishment after Bottas´ race ´destroyed´|
|Brilliant Buttler seals whitewash in Old Trafford thriller|
|World Cup 2018: An egg-and-spoon race, vodka and the Pogbas in Kazan|
|Queiroz tells his Iran players to follow the ´three Rs´ against Ronaldo and Portugal|
|Pizzi calm over Salah threat|
|Japan 2 Senegal 2: Honda gatecrashes Cisse´s party|
|Harden should be MVP ´hands down´, says World Peace|